Verifying Graduation Date

We can help you and your employer verify that you graduated from high school. If you graduated from a Central Kitsap school, please contact the Archives Department.

For written verification, fax your request to 360-662-9271, or mail it to:
Student Records Archives Department
Central Kitsap School District
PO Box 8, Silverdale, WA 98383-0008.

Your request must contain the following information:

  • Name of employer
  • Telephone number or email address where we can reach you
  • Full name while in school (no nicknames) and birth date of former student
  • School and graduation date to be verified
  • Release of information signed by the former student

If you have any questions, please call us at 360-662-9270.